If you want to simplify Internet fundraising, there are several tools at your disposal to help you manage your donations and donors. You can choose either software or websites devoted to online giving. Here are a few of those tools.
Management software created for charitable organizations. It’s also a tool for managing transactions and bank deposits related to all of the organization’s fundraising activities. Available in English and French.
Prodon offers many modules, among them:
- Managing donations and donors, volunteers, board members, employees, etc.
- Creating lists of participants in activities
- Direct-mailing and email support (mass mailings of personalized letters and Email Blast)
- Data entry for transactions, deposits and supplying a detailed report by GL account
- Sending out tax receipts and thank-you letters
Fundraising software. It offers, among others:
- Targeted emails and mailings
- Annual appeals and capital campaigns
- Social network fundraising
- Receipts and acknowledgements
- Gift and pledge processing
- Online donations
- Credit card and EFT processing
- Campaign progress reports
- Summary and analysis of donations
- Report on each donor
Network for good
Online fundraising campaigns. This site includes many useful tools to support organizations in their fundraising efforts.
It offers, among others:
- DonateNow: a button you can add to your website that enables you to collect donations online.
- EmailNow: facilitates email fundraising appeals, newsletters and surveys
- EventsNow: manages online events, ticket sales, donations, and sponsorships
- Common Ground: manages the organization’s data and marketing campaigns
The ODE (Outil de dons en ligne) online fundraising tool is a way to convert an intention into a tangible donation and improve the productivity of fundraising campaigns. Donors visiting your website can simply access a form that they can use to make a credit card donation. This tool gives charitable organizations a system that integrates into their website image and automates procedures once performed by hand.
Donors can choose to make a single payment or monthly payments spaced over several months. They can also make a donation “in memory of” or “in honour of.” Any donation for an activity or other specific occasion can be anonymous or even attributed to another person.
I Make an Online Donation
This is a simple and integrated solution for online giving. Usually, to create and modify online donation forms, the help of a web programmer is required. With the IMakeAnOnlineDonation solution, the users of ProDon are able to define and display online specific forms for each of their events. For instance, a donation form "in memoriam" could be permanently active, whereas a “golf tournament form” would be active only during the fundraising campaign.
A comprehensive internet-based data entry tool (in French only): standardized addresses, donations, orders, subscriptions, payments, sponsorships. Topdon also saves the history of relationships and documents exchanged with donors. Its data is secure and saved on a professional hosting platform.