In order to better support the relationship between artists and business people, the Conseil des arts de Montréal offers training and guidance that is both dynamic and personalized. Accordingly, a range of consulting services are offered to both cultural organizations and business professionals.
In this manner, the CAM wishes to support, encourage and promote arts-business relationships that can be beneficial for artists as well as business people.
The Conseil des arts de Montréal acts as an arts-business advisor that can provide extremely useful advice to both artists and business people. This can take on many forms:
- Guidance for Artists: outlining the rudiments of business relationships, fundraising, letters of intent, budget forecasts, visibility strategies, presentation files; and providing non-profit organizations with information on boards of directors, fundraising campaigns, etc.
- Guidance for the Business Community: providing information on Montreal’s cultural sector, advice on how to get involved with artistic organizations, philanthropy in the arts, and the various arts-business services.
- Networking: helping artists and business people establish professional contacts with their colleagues and counterparts.
- Reference materials: providing artists with relevant and reliable information on the various resources and services available to them; and offering information to business people who would like to support the arts community.
Call the Conseil and:
- learn about the many ways in which you can get involved in the arts sector
- make a difference to organizations that need help
- get involved in a fascinating world
- discover and fuel new passions